Welcome to Eldercare Coach
Eldercare Coach is a service of AgeWell Middle Tennessee to provide personalized guidance, educational information and support to adults caring for an older family member.
We want you to know that you're not alone and we can help you navigate care options and find answers to your questions.
Your first step is to click Sign Up and create a free account. If you already have an account, please Log In at the right.
Through the end of June 2022, Eldercare Coach services are made freely available through the generous support of the Greater Nashville Regional Council's Area Agency on Aging and Disability.
Employer Sponsor Plans
Corporate Advising5000$Assessment & consulting for a caregiver friendly workplace.Valid for one year
- Meet one on one with experts from the Council on Aging.
- Receive 40 hours of individualized HR consulting.
- Get caregiver friendly policies to attract & retain talent.
- Arrange up to 2 Lunch & Learn sessions for employees.
Onsite Workshops5000$Onsite eldercare workshops for your company.Valid for one year
- 4 Onsite Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Equip Employees to Navigate ElderCare
- Encourage Self Care and Supportive Connections
- Inform Employees about Community Resources
Eldercare Coaching6500$Online Portal and Care Coach Phone ConsultsValid for one year
- Online Resources and Decision Support Tools
- 50 Employee Phone Consults with ElderCare Coaches
- Empower Employees to Navigate Care Options
- Connect Employees to Community Resources